Monday, July 8, 2013

March 5, 2013

Day 2 Footers

I drove by the lot this evening around 6 pm and I was surprised to see workers there still! They were pouring the cement for the footers. I wasn't able to get any pictures because it was so dark and I also didn't want to get in their way. Tomorrow we were scheduled to start the foundation walls but it looks like Mother Nature has her own plan and we are getting 5-10 inches of snow tomorrow!! We haven't had but a dusting all winter and this week is when she decides to let us have it all!! That's OK I know things will move along as soon as the snow passes and Friday looks like a great day weather wise. Cant wait to get out there and see the progress as soon as the snow is gone! Stay warm all you building in Maryland and Virginia it's going to be cold out there tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment