Monday, July 8, 2013

April 6, 2013



Thursday and Friday the crew was hard at work finishing the framing of the 1st floor and completing the floors on the 2nd Floor! Next step is the walls for the 2nd Floor, we are so excited things are moving along!

After my text messages back and forth with my SR on Wednesday night I decided to not do anything and just talk to the PM on Friday. So Friday morning I showed up at the lot before going to the office and of course he was no where to be found so I went on to work and a few hours later I snuck back over there between showing houses with my clients and he still wasn't there! So I took a deep breath and walked in the model home ready to talk to the SR face to face. The minute I walked in the door she started apologizing to me. I am still not best friends with her but I can a least move forward and be professional with her. Anyways as we were talking my PM walked in the door and told me right away that yes they were mistakes and he was aware of them and not to worry. We also discovered that they removed a window out of the morning room. Something about earthquake codes and what not I am going to be doing my own research on this new code and see what I can find out I have lost a few windows already and I want my windows!!!! Have any of you heard of these new earthquake codes??? I mean come on one little earthquake and I am forced to loose all my natural light!! LOL
But now for the fun stuff pictures not too many you can only look at the ceiling for so long....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-O4Wj4kDVwiM/UWDgbKEELlI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/AaBPJ6BUYEY/s320/DSC00330.JPG

 

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-VkLxFCkm6Kk/UWDgdaGwmoI/AAAAAAAAAYY/Iie9n1YYels/s320/DSC00331.JPG

 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tUHrltiSDt4/UWDgthhwuvI/AAAAAAAAAYg/s4zic20olUc/s320/DSC00334.JPG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment