30 Day list
1. Fix grout in master shower and tub
2. Re stain railing very patchy looking.
3. Re Paint stair treads you can see stain under the paint.
4. Paint stain on carpet in catwalk. (pre close list)
5. Silicone on counter tops.
6. Back splash still needs to be installed. (pre close list)
7. Front door re painted.
8. re do trim @ basement window its broken.
9. Living room floor squeaks
10. Stairs make loud cracking noise.
11. Missing 4 screens (pre close list)
12. Add railing to rear stairs (pre close list)
Other then making our list we have been busy making this house a home. The hardest task we have accomplished so far was replacing our foyer chandelier and hanging the ceiling fan in the family room. This involved renting 12 foot scaffolding from HD!!! It was truly an adventure I have no pictures of my husband on it because I was to busy praying that he didn't kill himself. In the end I think it was totally worth the $42.00 to rent it instead of paying almost $200.00 to hire someone.
Another task that I am so happy about and saved us so much money is we have started changing out all the hinges and door knobs from brushed nickel to oil rubbed bronze. When we priced this out it would cost us about 410.00 for the knobs and 200.00 for the hinges. Because I feel that spray paint is your best friend :) I bought 2 bottles of spray paint for $15.00 and had K spray them all! They look amazing and you cant tell the difference at all!! Saved us $595.00!!!!!
We have started to finally hang pictures on the walls as well but we still have a ways to go in that area. The trim guys is still working hard he comes by on the weekends and gets a few hours in, I don't mind how long its taking because it looks great! And K did a great job doing the front flowerbeds they look amazing!
|New Furniture my birthday presents!|
|New Furniture and vase from Home Goods my 2nd home :)|
|Furniture in Family room Look wall art ;)|
|Wall art in Morning room|
|Crown Molding in Living room|
|Crown in Upstairs hallway|
|ORB knob and hinges for pennies!|