Monday, July 8, 2013

June 19, 2013



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-87Ozgr36tFU/UcE4oVYFglI/AAAAAAAAAt8/Jbhr__T-iRA/s320/IMG_20130618_111649_528.jpg


We closed at 10:00 AM on the dot! Everything went smooth and fast! Today has been a long day but so worth it. After we closed we drove to the house and started unloading my truck. Of course I forgot the paint rollers so we made another trip back and loaded the truck again. The kids came over to the house with my mom and "helped" put things in the right rooms, before they went to have a sleepover at my parents house. We were able to get all 3 kids rooms painted and their blinds hung up. I unpacked about 3 boxes in the kitchen and used my very loud dishwasher twice. We just got back to the old house and loaded my truck for the morning. We are picking up the moving truck at 9AM and we are hopeful that we get most of the stuff moved to the house before the kids come back from my parents Thursday morning. Tomorrow the shower door will finally be installed and tomorrow evening the trim guy is coming to start installing crown molding and chair rail in the house, we hired him on the side. I will try to get some pictures up tomorrow of the kids rooms. There are a few items that still need to be done from our walk thru and our PM assured us that they will be done as soon as he can get someone in to take care of them.

http://img2.blogblog.com/img/icon18_edit_allbkg.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment